Here is the information which you require when submitting a ready to print PDF to us.
- Effective resolution of images ought to be circa 300 ppi.
- Colour setting: Europe Prepress 3 or Prepress (Europe) 3.
- Images should be finalized in Adobe RGB. Images should, in other words, not be separated to CMYK.
- Bleed should be at least three millimeters (for larger formats we would like to have five millimeters).
- Download and use our job option for PDF export.
- Use the university's logo and colour palette in Pantone (PMS) for production in Lund University's graphic profile. This is correctly set in the templates available in the Image and Media Bank.
The reception is open
Closed for lunch 12.30–13.00
Finished prints can be collected
Find: Sölvegatan 14 (map, new tab)
Contact: media-tryck [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
Closed for lunch 12.00–12.30
Find: Naturvetarvägen 14 (map, new tab)
Contact: media-tryck [dot] kc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se